We’re looking for an experienced manager with at least 5 years of relevant experience in the consulting, audit, or possibly operational fields.
You’ll participate in selling and implementing supervisory project missions, improving the performance of business lines for major groups or mid-market companies in the industry sector or private or public services.
The quality of your achievements and the satisfaction of your clients and your colleagues are at the heart of your professional commitment.
You want to enrich your professional experience within the framework of a dynamically growing company which gives free rein to your imagination and your audacity…
You have developed and demonstrated your skills in the context of organisational missions, process evolutions, information system redesigns, project management or change management in the Supply Chain and Operations fields in national or international settings.
You have directed missions of performance or organisational improvement in the following fields:
- Distribution & Transport International
You possess recognised and appreciated skills with regard to the relevant business and information system problems.
Qualities we seek in our candidates
Strong consulting skills:
- Source of proposals/persuasion while always retaining a sense of diplomacy: capacity to create a team dynamic (ability to animate workshops, collect/challenge needs…), capacity to give feedback
- Good interpersonal relationships, even during periods of great pressure; curiosity; open-mindedness: capacity to adapt/integrate rapidly into client contexts, capacity to interact as easily with the C-Suite as with operational teams or third-party providers – and to adapt behaviour according to the environment;
- Attentiveness, objectivity, ability to analyse and synthesise: capacity to formalise and clearly document problems;
- Rigour and professionalism: vigilant with regard both to the operational aspects of the mission (production of deliverables) as to its management (reporting);
- Practicality, ability to break down the recommendations of the operational plan (concrete, pragmatic approach);
- Intellectual loyalty and honesty in all circumstances.
Excellent knowledge of information systems:
- Experience in integration of ERP, APS, WMS…
- Full understanding of the functional architecture of information systems;
- Appetite for SI problems (ability to interact with the tools when necessary).
This position is based in Paris. Some travel will be required.